I’m having problems related to woocommerce cart total when using an Excel Document formula. I see the formula correctly working as the product price changes as my needs, but cart buttotal and total ignores the new product price.
1. Is there anything I have to do on excel formula or plugin settings to let the total correctly work?
2. can you suggest me a way to apply a discount price to cart products lines, based on quantity? All the plugins I have found seems to have problems with your plugin…
After several tests I see the problems are related to any woocommerce discount plugin.
I’m using the plugin to have a series of radio selectors to add or remove custom options to products. I’m using an excel file and I can see the correct values as I select or remove options.
We have problems regarding the quantity discount of each products. We tested about 3-4 discount plugins and the results are always the same: all the prices calculated by discount plugins are related to original products prices (the prices set on woocommerce product tables), and not the prices I see on the cart lines.
Following is an example:
– product 1, original price 10€.
– I can modify the product 1 price using some radio buttons, so for example the calculated price should be 16€ and not 10€
– If I don’t use any discount plugins I see the correct prices on cart list, for example adding several products and quantity I correctly see the cart lines prices modified, total and subtotals (for example adding 5x product1 with 16€ modified price I see the correct total amount 80€)
– If I add any discount plugins the calculated price is based on 5×10€*discount rule, and not 5×16€*discount rule
This is a blocking problem that prevents us to put online our website, so we need to solve as soon as possible!
Can you suggest us a way to force the discount plugins to calculate discounts and total amounts using the WooPrice Calculator products prices?
I managed to change discounted products adding manually some functions.php code. After deleting all the discount plugins for woocommerce, you can add some “add_action” hook to customize the way your cart items prices are calculated.
in my environment I had to remove all the discount plug-ins but I don’t know if it is a must for any web site.
Regarding the web site I am developed, the only needs was to adjust the final product price based on product quantity, so I removed all the other discounts plug-ins to have the complete management of pricing on cart.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.