Theme Customization Question

Home – SaaS Forums Support questions WooPrice Calculator (Pro) Theme Customization Question

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Varilux
    Participant

I know this falls under the Theme Customization category, but maybe someone else can help me with that. I have prices in my Excel spreadsheet related to the ordered areas. Now I would like to show you, as an introduction, a table showing the prices per m². I got the table integrated, but how do I pass only single values ​​from the Excel spreadsheet. With a lot of experimenting, I have managed, that seemingly over a foreach loop all output values ​​of my product were registered. The table copied itself constantly and as last variant stood it inside, as I would like it 🙂

How can I pass only a specific output value / parameter from the Excel spreadsheet? From the documentation, I’m unfortunately not very smart.

Many Thanks
    Arnim

Enrico
    Participant

Hello Varilux,

You can use:

$this->view['outputResults']['7']['value']

To get the value of a specific output field. In this case 7 is the ID of the field you would like to get the value.

Kind Regards,
    Enrico
    AT1395

Varilux
    Participant

Hello Enrico,

it works, thank you very much. Can you tell me please how can I get the value of an field after calculation. If I use this version:

$this->view['outputResults']['7']['value']

for my area output (it is aws_price_calc_7) the value is 0.00. I think it shows the field before the calculation.

Best regards
    Arnim

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.