The issue error which is Specified file failed upload test””

Home – SaaS Forums Presale questions Woo Price Calculator The issue error which is Specified file failed upload test””

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    jay
    Participant

Hello, support team:
    I am using a downloaded the free version.
    I have an issue with the upload image by Woo Price Calculator plugin.
    The issue error which is “Specified file failed upload test”
    Why is the issue happen? Because I need to get an “upload button” which function to allow my customers to upload an image on my product page. I don’t find the similar function to use by your amazing plugin :(((therefore, I am found a plugin name is “Product Add-Ons” Developed by WooCommerce. this is the links: https://woocommerce.com/products/product-add-ons/, you can check if you necessary.

Why am I post you this issue?
    Here is my tested that I am creating a new product page without “Woo Price Calculator” the formula function. upload image is succeeded without an error.

can you please help me out with this issue?

note:
    I checked the logs, which shows me “………….request: “GET /wp-login.php HTTP/1.1″,…………..”
    I have been changed from the wp-login.php to somename.php.

Enrico
    Participant

Dear Jay,

Do you need more field types other then the upload image?

I mean, is the upload image the only one you need that is included in Product Add-ons but not in WPC?

Kind Regards,
    Enrico
    AT657

jay
    Participant

Enrico, tks for the reply.
    yes, I have done a couple of field types in my product page, such as size, price etc by WPC. not only upload an image I need.
    actually, this is not a point I am asking for. the issue as I described in the topic.
    the upload function is the error between WPC and another plugin.
    I wish you can help me a clue to figure out… why…

latest note:
    the error “Specified file failed upload test” shows up the product page, but i found the image did upload in the upload folder and added the image with the product in the cart page as well.

jay
    Participant

maybe the WPC can do the upload image filed type?? if so, that will be great for me. but I didn’t find the guide to do “the upload image filed type” in WPC.

Enrico
    Participant

Dear Jay,

Sometimes plugins are not compatible with each other.

If you buy the Pro version of the plugin I can develop the upload image for you on WPC, I mean adding the upload type to our plugin.

Kind Regards,
    Enrico
    AT657

jay
    Participant

tks for your help anyway. have a nice day!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.