[SOLVED]i want to display field description [front-end]

Home – SaaS Forums Support questions WooPrice Calculator (Pro) [SOLVED]i want to display field description [front-end]

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Harkirat Singh
    Participant

Hi, I would love to display field descriptions on the frontend but i am unsure how to go about it. I can style it on my end, just need to call the field data. Also – Can this area have html code also or just text?

Any help appreciated, thanks!

[attachment=190]desc1.JPG[/attachment]

david
    Participant

Hi Harkirat Singh,

The description property of an input field is an information related only to that person who would use the plug-in, not to the customer.
    If you want to add descriptions to a specific field there are two ways to do it:
    1) You can get the specific field by the id attribute and than add the title attribute inserting the description you want to use (it is explained briefly with 3 screenshots below). This way will display a message when the mouse is over that field.
    2) You can add an output field for every description you want to add from our plug-in by creating the field with the output property and than added it to the calculator. This will create a static description field.

Please contact us if you need further assistance. We are always available to help.

Best Regards!
    Ennie
    AT64

Marnick Menting
    Participant

I got this working by calling description; ?> in my custom template. Not sure if that is what you mean.

Anonymous

Hi,
    Yes that was the right way to achieve the request.
    Best regards
    Ennie
    AT64

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.