[SOLVED]How to use the Date Input Field

Home – SaaS Forums Support questions WooPrice Calculator (Pro) [SOLVED]How to use the Date Input Field

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Ken
    Participant

How would I use multiple Date input fields in my calculator formula? I want users to select multiple days and have the calculator find the difference in days and multiply that by specific prices. I tried subtracting the two fields but that didn’t work. I tried uploading an xls file with date fields but that caused a massive PHP error. Something about the worksheet containing errors. What’s the best way to use these fields?

Naidi
    Participant

Hi,

the solution I am showing is represented in the excel file attached. Create to cells in excel of type text, be sure to format the cells and make them of type TEXT(see date1 and date2 cells in the attached file).
    After that create other two cells (see date1_numbertranslation & date2_numbertranslation ) that serve only for intermediate calculation purpose. Those fields use an excel formula called ‘DATEVALUE()’ that
    translate a text cell that contain data in a number in winch we can use calculations. After that set the Price cell in base of the formula you want to use , to get the difference in date use the two fields date1_numbertranslation & date2_numbertranslation.

PS: during the mapping when you create the calculator you should use the first two fields (date1 and date2) that will store the date selected by the user.

Best regards,
    Naidi
    AT214 [attachment=215]AT214_Solution.xlsx[/attachment]

Ken
    Participant

That worked. Thanks for your help!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.