[SOLVED]Failed Update – Now Calculators Not Working

Home – SaaS Forums Support questions WooPrice Calculator (Pro) [SOLVED]Failed Update – Now Calculators Not Working

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Michael
    Participant

Hi

I re-uploaded a couple of spreadsheet calculators which didn’t take affect – the previous prices were still being displayed. So i decided to update to latest version but it said update failed. Then I clicked check for update and the page reloaded with error: “Briefly unavailable for scheduled maintenance. Try again in a minute.” on a blank white web page. Shortly after, I was able to load my website and wp-admin again, but now woo price calculator is broken and where price should be on web page it says: “£10.00

What should I do? Can I restore without losing all configured fields and calculations?

Michael
    Participant

I managed to fix it.

Not sure if a bug or just something with my setup but after the update, the line:

return “{$price}“;

in file woo-price-calculator/awspricecalculator.php was the culprit.

I removed the inner quotes and it fixed it:
    return “{$price}“;

Michael
    Participant

Sorry – I forgot to say that the original problem – replacing calculator with updated spreadsheet has no affect on product page. The prices remain the same as before uploading new spreadsheet.

Any thoughts?

Michael
    Participant

Updating spreadsheet now working. It was the Base Price setting. When I removed that and replaced it with a minimum price calculation in the spreadsheet it worked.

Anonymous

Hi,
    sometimes it might happens because it could be a cache problem, you would need to empty your cache, or re-upload the excel file after an update.
    Let me know if you need more help, you can also email us at https://altoswebsolutions.com/contact-us

Kind Regards,
    Indrit
    AT410

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.