[SOLVED]Checkbox value on order

Home – SaaS Forums Support questions WooPrice Calculator (Pro) [SOLVED]Checkbox value on order

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi,
    checkbox is displayed with “Yes” and not the assigned value (“SI” in my case). The same on order meta. Excel formula seems to work fine instead.
    This is happening since last update, before it worked (also if it took capitalized value: I use “SI” and I got “Si”). Could you fix it with the correct value?
    [attachment=370]checkbox_value.jpg[/attachment]

ps: on log I see this warning when I add to cart “woocommerce_add_order_item_meta is deprecated since version 3.0.0! Use woocommerce_new_order_item instead.”

This is how it shows
    [attachment=369]checkbox_meta.jpg[/attachment]

Neither conditional logic works now. Hidden fields are validated as required also if they are hidden by condition.
    And I don’t know what to test (It worked with “Si”, but now it doesn’t and neither with “Yes” or “SI”).
    Before it worked fine.

bill
    Participant

Hello Maria,

sorry for the delay of giving you an answer, we were working on finding a solution for the problem that you present.
    Its quite hard for us to find a solution of a problem that we can’t reproduce in our environment.
    If you have a test environment where the problem is presented, and we can test it, here you can send us the additional information:
    https://altoswebsolutions.com/contact-us

Kind Regards,
    Bill
    AT1054

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.