[SOLVED] round and if functions at formula

Home – SaaS Forums Presale questions Woo Price Calculator [SOLVED] round and if functions at formula

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Hi, I have a pre-sales question on price calculation based on customer input; Customer will input cust_length and cust_width values. I have to convert this values as this formula; Real_length=round( if ( cust_length < default_length; default_length; cust_length) ;1 ) Real_width=round( if ( cust_ width < default_ width; default_length; cust_ width) ;1 ) Default_length and default_width figures vary with categories. I have three cat. And calculation will be based on real_length and rela_width values. Is it possible this, and how can I enter this formulas to your plugin? Best Regards

Naidi
    Participant

Hi,

yes you can do that type of calculation with our plug-in and more. For information on how you can achieve that visit our “best cases” section : https://altoswebsolutions.com/live-demo/best-cases/product/best-case-doors-selling.
    Upgrading to our PRO version will profit our free support and as well as 30 day money-back guarantee.

Best regards,
    Naidi
    AT 169

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.