[SOLVED] Price Round Up

Home – SaaS Forums Support questions WooPrice Calculator (Pro) [SOLVED] Price Round Up

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Gusti Ngurah
    Participant

Hi, I wonder if you can round up price just like in excel. In excel you can round up price with ‘ceiling’ function.

Example : price $473, round up to the nearest multiple of $10, hence price 480$.

I’ve been trying to do this with the same way as in excel, but still no luck. FYI the formula in excel goes like this =CEILING(number, multiple)

Is there anyway I can do this? Please help 🙁

Enrico
    Participant

Hi Gusti,

Can you send the Excel spreadsheet that is not working to “https://altoswebsolutions.com/contact-us” or attach it here if you prefer.

Best regards,
    Enrico

Gusti Ngurah
    Participant

Hi. Yeah so I’ve been trying to do it like in the attached pics.

In my case, i expect :
    price = 1.120.000
    multiple of = 50.000
    result price = 1.150.000

Instead, i got :
    price = 1.120.000
    multiple of = 50.000
    result price = 50.000 (the multiple)

I try to do the same thing with excel just to make sure the formula is correct (see : test formula with excel.jpeg). Assuming the formula to use in the plugin is the same in excel, it should work, but i’m not sure. Is there anything I’m doing wrong here?

Enrico
    Participant

Hi Gusti,

Why don’t you upload your Excel spreadsheet directly instead of writing the formula?

I see that the formula you wrote is quite complex.

Best regards,
    Enrico

Gusti Ngurah
    Participant

Omg, thanks so much. Tried the load calculator thing, worked like a charm. I’m so used with working with excel so I think it’s faster to just type the formula directly. Much appreciated, Enrico.

Best regards,

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.