[SOLVED] Price never loads

Home – SaaS Forums Support questions WooPrice Calculator (Pro) [SOLVED] Price never loads

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Rob Haddix
    Participant

Hello,

I just updated to 1.2.8 everything was working fine for a while but now the when I load a product the price icon just keeps spinning and never displays a price. I have tried it on a number of different computers and the same thing happens on all except the one I am working on to design the web site.

The plug in worked fine before the update, maybe its a glitch in the update or maybe I did something wrong with the install?

Please advise

Akuafoil Business Cards

Riccardo
    Participant

Hi Rob,

Did you follow the right steps to update to 1.2.8 as reported in the newsletter and on the download page https://woopricecalculator.com/my-account/download-pro#pre-update ?

Regards,
    Riccardo

Rob Haddix
    Participant

Richard, Yes I followed it exactly. It worked fine for a while but then I modified some of the fields and it started doing this.

I tried to delete and reinstall the plugin but when I reinstalled all of the fields were still there.

Is there a way to completly remove the plug in and start over with a clean install with no fields or calc sheets left behind?

Anonymous

Hi Rob,

we just released v1.2.9 available directly in plugins page of your website. This should fix the issue.
    Tomorrow it’ll be available also in download area.

Regards,
    Simone

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.