[SOLVED] price calculator

Home – SaaS Forums Support questions WooPrice Calculator (Pro) [SOLVED] price calculator

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Anais
    Participant

hi !
    I created the calculator with all options for my product, as you can see here in my website : https://ledpartners.fr/produit/led-back/
    But i dont understand how to edit the excel sheet to make price change for each new option chosen
    Can you please help me to edit the excel to make the prices i want ? You can see in the excel attached all the prices i want for each criteria
    Thanks a lot !!

Paul
    Participant

Hello,
    If I go to this link (ledpartners.fr/produit/led-back/) I see the message “Ce site est en cours de construction…”
    Can you send the access to your website to this email (https://altoswebsolutions.com/contact-us).
    Best Regards,
    Paul
    AT519

Paul
    Participant

Hello,

I’m sending you my version of your calculator (sheet: Paul_version)
    – How can you calculate “TEXTE”?
    – How can you calculate the final price?
    I suggest to you to change your list fields, for example to this:
    name field: POSE PAR NOS TECHNICIENS
    labels items: Non Merci, Oui
    value items: 0, 600

Best regards,
    Paul
    AT519

Anais
    Participant

hi,
    Thanks for your answer. As i tried to explain in my excel :), TEXT is the possibility for the user to enter the text he wants to create (we sell LED SIGNS). So
    TEXT = HAUTEUR*number of letters entered by the user
    TOTAL PRICE = the sum of all the options + (HAUTEUR*number of letters entered by the user)

for example, if user enters in text field : google (6 carhacters)
    and for HAUTEUR he entered : 5 (so 50€)
    TEXT : 50*6=300€

and if all other options cost 600€
    then TOTAL PRICE = 600€ + 300€

is that more clear ?

I dont understand in the excel you sent me why there is various tabs and where i am supposed the label and value items you mention above…can you please send me the exact excel please or give me an example ?

Thanks a lot !!

Paul
    Participant

Hello,
    Okay I understood.
    I’m sending you the calculator.
    In this file excel you will find 2 sheets:
    [ul]
    [li]”Calculator” is what you will import in your calculator plugin.
    [/li]
    [li]”Criteria” is your old “Calculator” sheet with some modifies. I added to columns “Type” (type of the input field) and “Special” (It means you have to modify your fields). [attachment=270]calculator2.xls[/attachment]I wrote lower in the the same sheet how you can create those “special” fields.[/li]
    [/ul]

Let us know if you have more questions.

Best Regards,
    Paul
    AT519

Anais
    Participant

Hi,
    Thanks for your answer !

I had to make some edits in the calculator sheet you gave me (total price formula was wrong and i did not understand why default options were not 0). You can see the changes in the excel attached in RED.
    can you tell me please if its all ok ? i did not know how to pick the cells at the second step for example the difference PRICE and TOTAL PRICE (please see screenshot attached)…

also, how can i put that that minimum HAUTEUR is 5 and that user gets an error message when he enters a number below 5 ?

I added a field called POIDS (WEIGHT in english) because i need the weight calculated to fix the shipping price later.
    The weight is ONE LETTER (in TEXT field) = 1 Kg
    But i DONT need this field to appear in the front end, so please tell me how it can be taken into account though…

finally where can i translate the words in english to french ? please see screenshot attached

and i put with css code a way to hide image in cart page (see screenshot attached), so that product info can be shown better but it does not help…how can i do please ?

thanks for your help !

Anais
    Participant

thanks for your answer !

about translations, when i activate the plugin mentioned in your post, it makes my website down (please see screenshot)…so what do i have to do ?

finally about weight, it is variable i guess, as one letter entered in “ENTREZ VOTRE TEXTE” field = 1 KG
    i put it in excel sheet and put “overwrite woocommerce weight” in calculator, but it is not working….
    what else do i have to do please ?

thanks

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.