[SOLVED] maximum fields?

Home – SaaS Forums Support questions WooPrice Calculator (Pro) [SOLVED] maximum fields?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Yourwp
    Participant

Hello

i have 2 price calculators working.

I need to add 2 more fields. But when i add those fields the form acts weird.
    It seems that field “1” is used in the calculation instead of field “10”. Also field “11” is not working.

[hide]http://evacuatieman.youradgency.be/product/evacuatieplan/
    [/hide]
    Can you assist?

I use a custom theme but have the same result with the auto generated theme.

Yourwp
    Participant

The formula
    (($price*($woo_price_calc_2*$woo_price_calc_3))+($woo_price_calc_4*$price)+($woo_price_calc_5*$price))
    +
    (($woo_price_calc_8*($woo_price_calc_2*$woo_price_calc_3))+($woo_price_calc_8*$woo_price_calc_4)+($woo_price_calc_8*$woo_price_calc_5))+($woo_price_calc_11)+($woo_price_calc_10)

Anonymous

Hi,

did you assign also the 2 new fields to the calculator?
    Did you update to latest version?
    If your answer is yes to both questions, please send us FTP and WordPress access to check the issue directly on your website.
    You can send access through https://woopricecalculator.com/contact-us

Regards,
    Simone

Yourwp
    Participant

Hello Simone,

Indead, i added the fields in the calculator, i run the latest version.
    I just send you the login details.

When you check the files, also notice that my theme is still in the wooprice folder, not the uploads.
    After the upgrade i installed the fix plugin and my files where copied to the “upload” folder.
    But when i tried to make changes to the theme i noticed wooprice was still using the old location.

So the loaded theme is still under plugins > wooprice > themes.

tx!!

Anonymous

Hi,

I tried to login with credential but it seems I don’t have permission to access to backend. No Administrator role.
    If you prefer you can upload here a screen of each field settings and calculator settings.
    Does this issue regard only checkbox input type?
    Did you try using other types?

Regards,
    Simone

Yourwp
    Participant

damned, indead. I just sent the correct info.

I only tried with checkboxes.

Yourwp
    Participant

i just tried to convert all fields to numeric, the result is still wrong.

grts

Anonymous

Hi,

I just checked your website.
    Active themes are in /wp-content/uploads/woo-price-calculator/themes from 1.2.8v
    You still have also themes in old folder but is no more linked with theme selection in calculator.

The issue seems to be from text field (woo_price_calc_1). If you don’t load it everything works.
    I made a new theme (evacuatieplan_SUPPORT.php) without that field and also removed from theme fields in calculator (evacuatieplan).

We will fix this issue in the next release.

Regards,
    Simone

Yourwp
    Participant

Ok, it works now.

Question for the theme, when i make modifications to the theme in the upload folder, nothing seems to change.
    I see the changes when i modify the files in the plugin folder. So the plugin is still linked to the wrong folder.

Could this be fixed? otherwise i loose my themes when i update the plugin…

tx!!

Anonymous

Hi,

I checked again in your website. Since 1.2.8v we changed folder which is in upload folder, also for you.
    I created another theme in your webiste in /wp-content/uploads/woo-price-calculator/themes/evacuatieplan_SUPPORT_UPLOAD.php
    By checking the list of themes in calculator page you will see also “evacuatieplan SUPPORT UPLOAD FOLDER”.
    [attachment=34]screeen.png[/attachment]
    So the theme selection is linked with upload folder in your website and for all new installation of WPC PRO. You will not lose your themes by updating our plugin.

Regards,
    Simone

Yourwp
    Participant

Hm. did you try the theme πŸ˜‰

Something is wrong. After the update the forms where no longer working.
    The themes where still in the list. I copied the themes to the theme folder in the plugin folder.
    Now they work again.

As i said before, if i modify the files in the theme upload folder, i don’t see the result.
    I see the result when i modify the files in the plugin folder.

It seems that the list is build from the files in the upload, but the themes in plugin folder are used for rendering the form.

tx!

Yourwp
    Participant

hello Simone,

any idea when the update is available to solve the field problem?

grts

Anonymous

Hi Yourwp,

We just planned to check your website again tomorrow morning for fields issue (and also template location πŸ˜‰ )
    Is it ok for you?

Regards,
    S

Anonymous

Hi,

we checked your website. Since the update to v1.2.12 now text fields works for all themes (I mean woo_price_calc_1).
    About theme folder we fixed the issue in your website so now correct themes folder is just in uploads.
    In the next release it will be fixed for everyone.

Regards,
    Simone

Yourwp
    Participant

Super thank you very very much!!

(lucky me had a local backup of the theme with my corrections from past week πŸ˜‰
    > i noticed you deleted the folder within the plugins, which were the final version…)

But i had a backup so no issue.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.