[SOLVED] Errors after installation

Home – SaaS Forums Support questions WooPrice Calculator (Pro) [SOLVED] Errors after installation

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    DonQuichotte
    Participant

Hi,

I had the free version with worked fine but i missed some functionality, so i bought the prov version, after the installation it doesnt work anymore..

Fatal error: Uncaught exception ‘Exception’ with message ‘No Equation given’ in /data/web/e36889/html/apps/wordpress-57214/wp-content/plugins/woo-price-calculator/admin/resources/lib/eos/Parser.php:140 Stack trace: #0 /data/web/e36889/html/apps/wordpress-57214/wp-content/plugins/woo-price-calculator/admin/resources/lib/eos/Parser.php(363): jlawrenceeosParser->checkInfix(NULL) #1 /data/web/e36889/html/apps/wordpress-57214/wp-content/plugins/woo-price-calculator/admin/awspricecalculator/Helper/CalculatorHelper.php(128): jlawrenceeosParser->solveIF(”, Array) #2 /data/web/e36889/html/apps/wordpress-57214/wp-content/plugins/woo-price-calculator/awspricecalculator.php(354): WSFHelperCalculatorHelper->calculate_price(8, Array, false, ‘1’, NULL) #3 [internal function]: AWSPriceCalculator->filter_woocommerce_add_to_cart_validation(true, 8, 1) #4 /data/web/e36889/html/apps/wordpress-57214/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(298): call_user_func_array(Array, Array) #5 /data/web/e36889/html/apps/wordpress-57214/wp-includes/plugin.ph in /data/web/e36889/html/apps/wordpress-57214/wp-content/plugins/woo-price-calculator/admin/resources/lib/eos/Parser.php on line 140

can you help me with this?
    thanks

Anonymous

Hi Danis,
    could you please send us FTP and also WP-admin access credentials to hello@altoswebsolution.com to solve the problem?

Thanks
    Ataur

DonQuichotte
    Participant

the error was beacuse in my calculator i had the variables from the free version, i changed them and now everything works

Anonymous

Ok perfect!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.