[SOLVED] calculations doesn’t work for variations

Home – SaaS Forums Support questions WooPrice Calculator (Pro) [SOLVED] calculations doesn’t work for variations

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Lee Mamane
    Participant

The demo plugin works better than Pro. I could set calculator for variations on demo plugin but the prices show zero price on Pro version and I can not do anything with that plugin. I sent email to ‘hello@woopricecalculator.com’ but nobody responded me. I need to be fixed by today and ASAP.

Anonymous

Hi Lee,
    To use WooPrice Calculator you need to use “Simple Product” and use our calculator to set fields, calculators and so on. Why would you like to use WooCommerce Variations? Some people use WooCommerce Variations only to make dynamic use of product images (Example: change the product image based on a field) but not for other things. If you are really forced to use WooCommerce Variations, then you should try this workaround:
    1) put the price in the simple product
    2) change from simple product to variable product
    in this way the product price remain stored and you should not get 0 anymore.

Regards

Lutfun shorna

Lee Mamane
    Participant

It doesn’t work well because it is calculating wrong numbers and values. it has to get value from aws_price_calc_6 which means is getting different number from user but it gets 6 which mean the number is end of aws_price_calc_6 and it puts 6 instead of dynamic numbers.
    and i set a price for Simple Product and then change set some variations with different numbers but it gets the number from Simple Products and it doesn’t get number and value from variations.
    Please if it doesn’t work well, refund the money.
    thank you

Anonymous

Hi Lee,
    we work from monday to friday from 09 to 18 CEST. so please wait for our working hour .we will solve your problem tomorrow.

Regards
    Lutfun shorna

Anonymous

Hi Lee,
    Could you tell us What would be the forumla (Now is Length*Price) ?
    and you have to created all the variations field in WooPriceCalculator not on the WooCommerce product.

Thanks

Lutfun shorna

Lee Mamane
    Participant

how can i get the variation prices from this code?
    $vars = $this->calculateFieldsData($fields, $data, $product[‘price’]);
    it is on CalculatorHelper.php in Helper folder.
    I think it will work if I change the variation from $product to regular_price but i tried it and it didn’t work. Please help me to fix it.

Anonymous

Hi Lee,
    could you please send us FTP and also WP-admin access credentials to hello@altoswebsolution.com to solve the problem in your environment?

Thanks
    Ataur

Lee Mamane
    Participant

yes, I did but it replied me delivery email failed. I’ll try again

Anonymous

Sorry, there was a mistake to add S end of slolution. Please send FTP and also WP-admin access credentials to https://altoswebsolutions.com/contact-us
    Thanks
    Ataur

Lee Mamane
    Participant

Did you get my Email? Have you had any chance to look into it?

Anonymous

Hello Lee,
    Still, we have not received any credential from you. Please send it to https://altoswebsolutions.com/contact-us.

Thanks
    Ataur

Lee Mamane
    Participant

I just sent it again. Please check spam as well too. it is coming from tech email. thank you

Lee Mamane
    Participant

Have you got my email?! We have a short time.
    Thank you

Anonymous

Hello Lee,
    Yes, We got your email. We are working on it. We will inform after solving your problem.
    Thanks
    Ataur

Anonymous

Hello Lee,
    Why are you using the Variable Product? WPC is the alternative of WooCommerce Variable Product.

All the variable product fields must be created in WPC (That’s why WPC has been created).

We checked the product “AL CAPONE”, and “Panels”, “Colors”, “Sides” are created as WooCommerce variable products.

Please make these things
    1) Create the fields “Panels”, “Colors”, “Sides” as WPC fields (Field type = List)
    2) Adjust the formula (or if it is too complicate create an Excel file) to include the new fields different prices
    3) Set the product as “Simple Product”.

If you don’t know how to do it, we can create a new product (Let’s say “AL CAPONE 2”), and do the same things WooCommerce Variable Product does.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.