[SOLVED] Calculation with variation product not working anymore

Home – SaaS Forums Support questions WooPrice Calculator (Pro) [SOLVED] Calculation with variation product not working anymore

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anna Webdesign
    Participant

Hello!,

Thanks for the great plugin. I bought it and most of the time it works fine.
    But yesterday found out that one of the calculations is not working anymore.

Before it was working fine so I think something happend with the last update.
    The calculation is very simple: $aws_price_calc_4*$price

But the price stays at 0.00 🙁

I use a variation product because every collection has his own image. If I change the product to simple and add 1 price then everything works fine. But I really need the variation product.

[url=https://www.meubelvisie.nl/webshop/meubelstoffen/bianca/]This is one of the products
    [/url]

I hope you can help because no one can order now 🙁

Thanks in advance!

Enrico
    Participant

Hi Anna,

WPC is not designed to work with the Variation feature of Woocommerce (As the feature is near the same).

Please write to https://altoswebsolutions.com/contact-us your FTP and WP-admin credentials and add the url of this page to your email.

We’ll try to solve the problem in your website.

Regards,
    Enrico

Anonymous

Hi Anna,
    we found a workaround : you have to put one price in simple product for using variable $price :

1) put the price in the simple product
    2) change from simple product to variable product
    in this way the product price remain stored and you should not get 0 anymore.

Regards
    shorna

Lee Mamane
    Participant

what’s the solution? can you please tell me how was it fixed?

Anna Webdesign
    Participant

Goodmorning!

This was the solution:

‘We found a workaround : you have to put one price in simple product for using variable $price :

1) put the price in the simple product
    2) change from simple product to variable product
    in this way the product price remain stored and you should not get 0 anymore. ‘

Hope it works for you to!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.