Price and Price each no longer showing after woo commernce update

Home – SaaS Forums Support questions WooPrice Calculator (Pro) Price and Price each no longer showing after woo commernce update

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Kenny
    Participant

Is anyone else having this issue.
    After upgrading Woocommerce to version 3.6.5 the Price and price each are no longer displaying on the front end. If added to cart the correct price is in the cart.
    Or it could be the upgraded of Elementor PRO to ver 2.5.11.
    Any help would be grateful

Enrico
    Participant

Hello Kenny,

Could you please send us a screenshot where the price is no longer been displayed?

Kind Regards,
    Enrico
    AT1474

Kenny
    Participant

I attached a screen shot.
    Thanks

Kenny
    Participant

If I place 0.01 in Products/edit product/general/ regular price ($) 0.01 instead of 0.00 the price will show up.

What would cause this?

For me to go though every product and replace this from 0.00 to 0.01 is going to take a lot of time.
    Any suggestion?
    Thanks

Natalia Napieraj
    Participant

I have the same problem after upgarding to latest Woocommerce. Prices are not displaying at all. Price are displaying correctly after changing any dropdown/quantity etc. on calculated produc page. WPC is not compatible with newest woocommerce. Everything back to work after downgrade woocommerce to 3.6.4.

Enrico
    Participant

Hello Natalia,

What is the WPC version are you using at the moment?

Kind Regards,
    Enrico
    AT1509

Natalia Napieraj
    Participant

When i was upgarding woocommerce to 3.6.5 i was using wpc 2.4.4(last stable). After problem with wpc 2.4.4 and woo 3.6.5 i have upgarded wpc to 2.4.7 (last beta) and there was still problem with blank price on product page ( not 0.0 – price was not displaying at all) Then i downgraded woo to 3.6.4. Everything worked again.

Enrico
    Participant

Hello Natalia,

Could you please send us your WP-admin credentials here?

https://altoswebsolutions.com/contact-us

Please use as subject “AT1509”

Kind Regards,
    Enrico
    AT1509

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.