PHP Error

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Konstantin
    Participant

Hello,

I have sent you 3 emails but no one reply.
    I bought Pro plugin some time ago and I came back to site to log in to my account and it says it does not exist.

I have problem after WordPress update to 5.5

g offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /wp-content/plugins/woo-price-calculator/admin/resources/lib/PHPExcel/Classes/PHPExcel/Shared/String.php on line 529

Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /wp-content/plugins/woo-price-calculator/admin/resources/lib/PHPExcel/Classes/PHPExcel/Shared/String.php on line 530

Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in wp-content/plugins/woo-price-calculator/admin/resources/lib/PHPExcel/Classes/PHPExcel/Shared/String.php on line 536

Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /wp-content/plugins/woo-price-calculator/admin/resources/lib/PHPExcel/Classes/PHPExcel/Shared/String.php on line 536

Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /wp-content/plugins/woo-price-calculator/admin/resources/lib/PHPExcel/Classes/PHPExcel/Shared/String.php on line 537

Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /wp-content/plugins/woo-price-calculator/admin/resources/lib/PHPExcel/Classes/PHPExcel/Shared/String.php on line 537

Plugin Version 2.4.4

HELP ASAP

David Boyle
    Participant

Hi Konstantin,
    I’m writing directly to your email address giving the link to download the latest version 2.6.3 of WPC EXE (PRO)
    David
    at2034

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.