Inverse trigonometric functions?

Home – SaaS Forums Presale questions Woo Price Calculator Inverse trigonometric functions?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    M.Kroen
    Participant

Hello,

I really need at least one inverse trigonometric functions. I am building roof calculator and I could not find a way to calculate the missing angle without asin(x) or any “inverted” function…. I tried every possible way in the formula field – sin^-1(x), asin(x)… Only with asin(x) the plugin ignores “a” and calculates it a sin(x)…

I know PHP has a build in asin() function and Java has Math.asin so is there a way to somehow add it to the formulas. This is really a show stopper for me… I was one click away to buy this plugin…

David Boyle
    Participant

Hi M. Kroen,
    are you the same person contacted us on another channel named as Momchil?
    Because you are a pre-sales, your posts on our forum have to be approved first by a moderator to get visible.
    Please confirm.
    Thank you
    David
    at1464

Enrico
    Participant

Hello M.Kroen,

Please consider buying the Pro version of the plugin, as you will be able to use Excel functions (Which means also ASIN):

https://altoswebsolutions.com/cms-plugins/woopricecalculator

Kind Regards,
    Enrico
    AT1464

M.Kroen
    Participant

Hello! Yes, I’m the same person. I tried to do some test with the excel but what I need is to give the opportunity for the users to enter random values and then to calculate the prices… that is why I guess I need to use “formula” calc.

Enrico
    Participant

Hello M.Kroen,

I think I need more information on what you would like to achieve. What do you mean with “the users to enter random values”?

Why did you give up on the Excel?

Could you please write me what would be the input fields?

Kind Regards,
    Enrico
    AT1464

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.