[CLOSED]Unable to map cells

Home – SaaS Forums Support questions WooPrice Calculator (Pro) [CLOSED]Unable to map cells

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Andrew Chugg
    Participant

After uploading the Excel sheet, there doesn’t seem to be any way to map the cells. I can’t seem to get the “pop up box” for the mapping details to appear. It also tells me that there are errors in the work sheet. The work sheet works OK so am not sure what it is referring to.

Anonymous

Hi,
    Try to re-install the plug-in with this new release : https://altoswebsolutions.com/beta/2.1.6_Hdfa45FDS54d/woo-price-calculator.zip. Don’t forget to check if your development environment have the two required extensions : php-zip & php-xml. If the problem persist obviously there some problem with you excel file, so recheck or recreate it from sctratch.

Best regards
    Ennie
    AT129

Andrew Chugg
    Participant

Thank you. I can now map the cells but it has caused another issue in that I no longer am able to select the product to apply the calculator under “add products”. Applying by the category still works. This problem applies to both uploaded work sheets as well as the written formulas. Please see the popup for “add products”.

Andrew Chugg
    Participant

I have now found the main problem that I had lies in the fact that not all of Excel’s formulae are recognized in Wooprice Calculator. Also, is it possible to change the order that the fields are displayed?

Anonymous

Hi,
    You can change the order of the displayed fields by changing the order of mapping.
    Best regards
    Ennie
    AT129

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.