[CLOSED][Feature request] Add image url to Radio Group option

Home – SaaS Forums Support questions WooPrice Calculator (Pro) [CLOSED][Feature request] Add image url to Radio Group option

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Marnick Menting
    Participant

I want to add an image url to a Radio Group option. Right now I am using the Tooltip (Message) to add a text description and show it in my custom theme using <?php echo $radio['tooltip_message']; ?>, but in the same way I want to add an image. Maybe later I also like to add an extra info message. Is it possible to make the options extendable so I can add a ‘Advanced Custom Fields’ field to the option? Or using some hook/action to add my own custom fields?

Marnick Menting
    Participant

What I mean is that I would like to choose the image from the Media Library or upload one, just like the “Image” option in Advanced Custom Fields.

Natan Jover
    Participant

Hello!!!
    I am also very interested in the selection of options per image. Is there any way to do it?

Enrico
    Participant

Hi Natan,

The next version of the plugin (It will be released within 1-2 weeks) will include different kind of options:

– ImageList field: It will be possibile to create a “Image” field. If clicked, it will open a modal popup showing images which the user can select.
    – Image for Radio Group: It is possible to link a image to a radio group option (As written here by Marnick)

Kind Regards,
    Enrico
    AT191

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.