[CLOSED] some questions.. tooltips, values, output

Home – SaaS Forums Support questions WooPrice Calculator (Pro) [CLOSED] some questions.. tooltips, values, output

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    DonQuichotte
    Participant

Hi,
    i have some questions..

1.) I made a custom theme for the calculator, but i am not sure how to use the tooltip feature with my theme..

2.) How can i use the values from a radio group field for calculations? (if $aws_price_calc_n value_n) conditions..

While i want to print stickers, the customer has to choose a material (glossy, transparent etc.) , form of the stickers (square, round etc.) , height, width and so on.

differnt materials have different prices / squaremeter.. also the form of the sickers with the measurment has diferrent prices based on the used place..

3.) i added “

” on the end of the page, but i don’t see any output there (Only change is from display:none to display: block;, i tried also to use the value outputfields manually, but they are updating only on siterefresh.

thanks
    Denis

Anonymous

Hello DonQuichotte,
    There are 3 requested answer is given below
    1) There is no tooltip feature in WPC, you can use whatever tooltip plugins or tooltip scripts you want for making a tooltip.
    2) Radio values should contain only the values. Logic should be done by using the spreadsheet or formula. The spreadsheet will contain the different values/prices. To use radio buttons please check this documentation page: https://altoswebsolutions.com/documentation/10-using-themes
    3) “awspc-output-product” div should be inside the “wpc-product-form” div. If problem exit after doing these step then we need to have FTP/WP-admin credentials.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.