[CLOSED] Price won’t appear on product page

Home – SaaS Forums Support questions WooPrice Calculator (Pro) [CLOSED] Price won’t appear on product page

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    David Stephenson
    Participant

The price is not visible in the front end of the page. It was visible yesterday and I’m certain I haven’t changed any settings. Any debug process that you can recommend?

I know the price is still populating because I can add the product to cart and the correct price based on my input is shown. On the product page, the loading icon is still visible while entering measurements. However the price does not become visible after it disappears. See attachement

Thoughts?

Anonymous

Hi David,
    Please send us by mail to https://altoswebsolutions.com/contact-us your WP-admin/FTP access.

Thanks

Lutfun shorna

Anonymous

Hi David,

I really understand your doubt but is very difficult for us finds out how to solve your problem without going into your web site.
    If you look inside our forum, you will see that all the customers they sent to us credentials, saw their problems completely solved.
    Usually they prepare a test environment were we can make experiments without any risk.
    Other customers sent to us a zip file containing the whole web site we can re-install in one of our machine.
    For my personal experience your problem was experimented by other customers but every time depended of some little customer mistakes. Are you using the last version?

Regards

Lutfun shorna

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.