[CLOSED] Price doesn’t show

Home – SaaS Forums Support questions WooPrice Calculator (Pro) [CLOSED] Price doesn’t show

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Lee Mamane
    Participant

Hello,

I uploaded the excel sheet price and everything and i don’t know for some reason the plugin in perfect for a few product but when i added more than 70 products, it works weird and when i choose field to show the price, it doesn’t show anything when i click on “Add to Card” then I could see the price!
    Here is the link:
    http://pladev.com/stackwall/product/al-capone/
    Please take a look into it and let me know what is the issue.

Thank you

Lee Mamane
    Participant

it’s happening when I add more than a specific numbers of products like more than 20 and the plugin doesn’t work well and it doesn’t show the prices

david
    Participant

Hi Lee,
    I tried to digit different values (from 0 to 100) in your “Length (Feet)” field, but always I got the error “Minimum Value Should be 7” (See attachment AlCaponeScreenshot).
    I do not understand the right value to digit in there. Please provide to us a screenshot to help me when the problem comes from our plug-in.

More information on field settings could be found here: https://altoswebsolutions.com/documentation/5-1-field-types
    Bye David

Lee Mamane
    Participant

I just delete all the requirement field for length but it still doesn’t work. The problem is, when I add more than 20 or 25 products, it doesn’t show any price until click on “Add to Card” but the plugin works perfect for under 20 products.

david
    Participant

Hi Lee Mamane
    We are working on details you mailed.
    As soon as we have an answer I’ll replay on your private e-mail
    Thanks David

david
    Participant

Hi Lee,
    Your Excel formula for the price returns “#N/A error”. If the Excel worksheets returns an error we believe that’s the first problem to be solved.
    I suggest you to mail directly to us on https://altoswebsolutions.com/contact-us to arrange a special session to grab the final solution.

Bye David
    AT24

Lee Mamane
    Participant

Hello David,

Thank you for helping us. I just realized that when I put a product in a category, it doesn’t show the price but when I take the product out off from the category, the price shows up!

david
    Participant

Hi Lee Mamane,
    It seems to me that the product al-capone doesn’t work yet on the web site you sent us previously.
    Still n/a Excel error message.. If you need more help let me know
    David
    At24

Lee Mamane
    Participant

OK i will fix that part but there are bunch of products that you could check them and the problem as I said in last comment is when I put the product in a category, the price doesn’t show. I just tagged them but it is not ok.

david
    Participant

Hi Lee Mamane,
    I really understand your frustration.
    We really want to help you.
    But we need a little bit collaboration from you.
    I imagine the best way to put a full stop of your problems is to arrange a skype/Anydesk meeting next monday.
    What about 10 AM (Los Angeles Time)?
    David
    At24

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.