[CLOSED] Compatibility / hook support

Home – SaaS Forums Presale questions Woo Price Calculator [CLOSED] Compatibility / hook support

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Hi, I am having some trouble regarding this plugin, I need to use your plugin since it fits perfectly with my requirements, and was going to buy the premium version (need to use the excel calculator). but i ran into a trouble – I have another plugin which basically is a product designer, but they have there own function for add to cart, I was trying to replace their function with the default, but failed to do so, Is there a hook or shortcode that your plugin provides which i can use to replace their function?? Let me know if something is possible or if you need any further information.

Just looking for a basic idea before i buy, because will need to make the two work together. any guidance appreciated.

david
    Participant

Hi Shamsheer,

Could you provide the name and the link of this product designer so we can make some tests and find a way to solve this issue?

if you have the zip file of the product designer plugin you can send it to “https://altoswebsolutions.com/contact-us”

Kind Regards,
    David

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.