[CLOSED] Calculation Tables vanish after site migration

Home – SaaS Forums Support questions WooPrice Calculator (Pro) [CLOSED] Calculation Tables vanish after site migration

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Lee Harris
    Participant

Hi, love the plugin, everything working great 🙂

Just one thing… Im building the site on a development server, but when i copy the site across to the clients server there is an error with the spreadsheet mapping.

No matter what i try, when i click to “Edit Mapping” I get an empty page – screenshot attached. Also, i assume as a result of losing the tables, the calculations have all stop working.

There is nothing wrong with the client server. I can recreate them fine and the newly added table shows and the calculations work ok. However, i have now got quite a few and it takes ages to add them in again, re-map and re-do the conditional logic every time.

Is there an easy way i can sort this out? I was hoping there might be a cache clear or a re-save i could do somewhere to get the plugin to recognise the spreadsheets after migration.

Many thanks in advance.
    Lee

Sergey Pastukhov
    Participant

I had it right after the update. Without any hyphenation. Just nothing is displayed in the Calculator section

david
    Participant

hi
    Sorry for the inconvenience
    Today is holiday but tomorrow will be back to you
    Bye David
    At44

david
    Participant

Hi Lee,

The only way you can see what happening when you see a blank page is to set in your server WP_DEBUG = true in the “wp-config.php” configuration file. See here for more information: https://codex.wordpress.org/WP_DEBUG

After you did it, try to click on “Edit Mapping”, you should now see what the error is.

If you don’t understand what the error means, make a screenshot and attach it here in the forum.

Kind Regards,
    David

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.