Checkout page line break in fields

Home – SaaS Forums Support questions WooPrice Calculator (Pro) Checkout page line break in fields

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hello,

There is an option to modify the line break in each field showed in the Checkout page.

I have attached and image with this issue, for instance the field called Material is showed this way:

Material:
    Acero S235JR Bruto

And what we want is to be showed as follows:

Material: Acero S235JR Bruto

Same way for all fields showed in Checkout page, Espesor, A, B, R1, Cantidad, …

Thank you so much, best regards,

Naidi
    Participant

Hello ,

actually there is no option in WPC that would change the styling in the checkout page. The styling is something
    that depends on the theme you are using , but you can always change the style by adding a new css rule of modifying an existing one of your theme.

Best regards
    Naidi
    AT1487

Hello,

I understand the styling depends on the theme used, but I only mean about the fields created by your plugin, I think there is an option modifying any file or files on it, I have tried modifying the files of the theme used without success, I did not find a solution so I sent you this query, I do not know if you could spend a little more time to find the solution.

Thank you so much.

Naidi
    Participant

Hello ,

a simple css trick to achieve that is to apply this set of rule :

.awspc-variation-cart{
    display: grid;
    grid-template-columns: 50% 50%;
    }

Best regards
    Naidi
    AT1487

It works perfectly, thank you so much.

Best regards.

Naidi
    Participant

Hello,

we are glad that works for your case and thank you for your feedback!

Best regards
    Naidi

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.