Calculator and Product Options not working together – Calculator overrides

Home – SaaS Forums Presale questions Woo Price Calculator Calculator and Product Options not working together – Calculator overrides

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Brandon
    Participant

I have both the AWS Calculator Running and a Product Options plugin working together. They both calculate a price, but the only price that shows up when adding to the cart is the aws price calculator. How do I get both the aws calculator and product options to calculate together and then add the total price into the cart?

david
    Participant

are you using the free or the PRO version?

Brandon
    Participant

Pro Version

Brandon
    Participant

I’m using the pro version..

Brandon
    Participant

I’m using the pro version

Brandon
    Participant

I’m using the pro version. The forum tool is horrible! I don’t know if my messages are getting sent..

david
    Participant

Please use the same credential you used during your checkout process.
    In this way, the system recognizes you and allow you to see what you write.
    As an alternative, use the contact form at the link https://altoswebsolutions.com/contact-us.

Use the same mailbox you used during your checkout process to allow the system to recognize you.
    Thank you
    David
    at1307

Enrico
    Participant

Dear Brandon,

In general our support doesn’t include to make compatible WooPrice Calculator with an other plugin. That’s because there are a lot of plugins out there, and it would be impossibile to make compatible one plugin with all the other plugins.

Also because sometimes isn’t clear which plugin should be fixed, if WooPrice Calculator or the other vendor plugin.

Please if you are interested in a quotation send us your request here: https://altoswebsolutions.com/contact-us

Kind Regards,
    Enrico
    AT1307

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.