Add to cart white page

Home – SaaS Forums Support questions WooPrice Calculator (Pro) Add to cart white page

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Tony Lees
    Participant

Hi,
    When I add the product to the cart a blank white page is returned.

I have set the debugging to tru and this returns;
    Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cookie – headers already sent by (output started at /home/designstocheckco/public_html/index.php:1) in /home/designstocheckco/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woo-price-calculator/awspricecalculator.php on line 221

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter – headers already sent (output started at /home/designstocheckco/public_html/index.php:1) in /home/designstocheckco/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woo-price-calculator/awspricecalculator.php on line 221

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home/designstocheckco/public_html/index.php:1) in /home/designstocheckco/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1251

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home/designstocheckco/public_html/index.php:1) in /home/designstocheckco/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1254

Your assistance is really appreciated as we are nearly ready to go live with this website

Thanks
    Tony

Tony Lees
    Participant

Hi there,
    Sorry but I really need your help with this.

Previous login details still apply

Thanks
    Tony

Naidi
    Participant

Hello Tony,

please try to update your WPC with the latest version. You can
    download the latest version of it from our official page.

Let us know if you’ll have problems again.
    Best regards
    Naidi
    AT1492

Tony Lees
    Participant

Hi there,

I am on 2.4.4

Hmmmm… can’t see my homepage now…just getting white screen.

when I view product from admin and try to add to cart I get the white screen again

Tony Lees
    Participant

I am really disappointed in the response times to problems… the plugin is at the current release 2.4.4 and I have the same problem.
    In addition when I try to view the site on mobile the home page no longer appears… just a white page.

I really need your help in identifying the cause and resolving the issue ASAP

Thanks
    Tony

Naidi
    Participant

Hello Tony,

we are really sorry for the delay , but hope you understand that it’s vacation time. Anyway regarding your problem ,
    would you mind to edit your calculator and just save it without change nothing to check if this solve the problem. If not , please
    send the credentials of your development environment so where we can test and solve this problem( remember this kind of information only by mail).

Best regards
    Naidi
    AT1492

Tony Lees
    Participant

Hi,
    Problem resolved, I found the site had been compromised!
    Thanks for your help

Naidi
    Participant

Hello ,

we are glad to hear that you solve the problem and
    thank you for your feedback!

Best regards
    Naidi

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.