Conditional Logic – WPC
Feature of Conditional Logic is available only when you have installed in your website our Excel Worksheet Price Calculation plugin, and you can follow the instructions below how to install by clicking here à https://altoswebsolutions.com/cms-plugins/woopricecalculator
Conditional Logic gives you the ability to show or hide WPC fields based on the other fields values that you have in your calculator. If you want to enable the Conditional Logic feature please follow these steps:
- Create the fields you need in your calculator, you can follow the instructions by clicking here àhttps://altoswebsolutions.com/manual/woo-price-calculator/how-to-create-fields
- Create your Excel Calculator by following the instructions here àhttps://altoswebsolutions.com/manual/woo-price-calculator/creating-a-calculator-from-a-spreadsheet-file-proor create your Formula Calculator by following the instructions here à https://altoswebsolutions.com/manual/woo-price-calculator/creating-a-calculator-from-a-mathematical-formula
- You can access the Conditional Logic option by clicking the drop-down button of your WPC Calculator:
- Click on the “Conditional logic” button:
- Enabled: If you want to enable the conditional logic, set it to “Yes”
- Show or Hide fields: In the left box, add the fields you want to show on the product page. In the right box, add the fields that you want to hide on the product page.
- Rules: Select the field you want to show/hide by clicking on “Edit”. In the modal box you can insert the rules that defined the behavior: If the field is shown/hidden and the rule is met, the field will be hidden/shown respectively. You can create complex rules by using this system.
- Conditional logic will set “0”on mapped cells when input fields are hidden. This means you need to provide your Excel file a formula to manage it.